Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Generation I Glitch Discussion

Ditto trick help - Page 1

Ditto trick help

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2007-10-02 16:15:09
One day I decide to do the Ditto trick, I have executed it multiple times before so I know what I am doing, I fly from the Gambler, but HE DOESN'T SEE ME. I try that again, with the Cerulean trainer, and again he doesn't see me. I go to the Gambler again, walk up closer, and he doesn't see me. I talk to him, and THEN he fights me.

So as you can see I can not execute the Ditto trick at the moment. Any way to fix this? What could I have done in the past wrong?

Re: Ditto trick help

Posted by: Sorreah
Date: 2007-10-02 17:14:30
I remember that happening to me when I messed up the saving trick (saving at the PC so you can access the menu before the second trainer)

Date: 2007-10-02 17:18:49
What I did to fix it last time (see the other thread) is fight the Super Nerd. But now that is not what happens.
:( Please I REALLY need help!

Posted by: LedZeplin2
Date: 2007-10-10 17:21:07

I remember that happening to me when I messed up the saving trick (saving at the PC so you can access the menu before the second trainer)

Yeah, that happens to me a lot.

Guy, maybe you could fight another trainer? I don't know.

Date: 2007-10-10 18:05:51
Tch, does that mean I have to waste one?

Posted by: LedZeplin2
Date: 2007-10-10 18:42:01
You could also restart your game, but…Meh. I wouldn't do that…

See if another trainer works.

Date: 2007-10-10 18:47:25
Try fighting the Elite Four. They never get used up  ;D

Date: 2007-10-10 19:09:42
OK, but I don't see how that would help :-\.

Date: 2007-10-10 19:25:20
The Elite Four also counts as trainers, and it's possible that, by beating them, the save afterward might fix the Gambler.

Date: 2007-10-11 16:16:34
What would help is:
Why did he end up like that in the first place?  O_o.