Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Generation I Glitch Discussion

Pokemon Yellow weirdness. (No, really it gets weirder.) - Page 3

Re: Pokemon Yellow weirdness. (No, really it gets weirder.)

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2008-01-26 16:13:59
I don't know. Since, my name goes like: Y-a-m-i. Yami. So, I'm not sure about this "Death Trainer". I don't know if this one is, a Death Trainer. Until I see his last Pokemon. I might try, it on my red/blue, see what happens.

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2008-01-26 20:15:50

Is ZZmZZ any different than ZZaZZ (sorry if this is a stupid question, I just don't follow the recearch on ZZaZZ)
You can check the thread, but anyway, every 3 of something (if you have a team of 6 I think it crashes though) is unscathed. In this case, it was the third letter m of Yami.

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2008-01-26 23:55:26
I've seen 3 out of 6 of his Pokemon. Until I get back on my computer, the battle, is still going on, where I saved. So, Currently it's Round 3 Death Trainer, or whatever he's called, vs me Pokemon Trainer Yami, well, ZZmZZ, in the game case.