Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Generation I Glitch Discussion

An interesting collection of Japanese Pokémon glitch files - Page 1

An interesting collection of Japanese Pokémon glitch files

Posted by: The
Date: 2008-03-04 16:50:04
I just recently discovered this on my computer. The text is all scrambled, unfortunately (I think because it used to be on my old iMac, which didn't support Japanese text), but there are some interesting screenshots of glitch moves and other weird things in the Japanese versions of R/B/G/Y. There also appears to be some kind of table of hex codes and a way to cheat the slot machines and the surfing Pikachu game. Download it if you like and have fun trying to decipher it!

Re: An interesting collection of Japanese Pokémon glitch files

Posted by: glitchuntress
Date: 2008-03-04 20:17:40
cool, I really liked the first pic

Posted by: RPBnimrod
Date: 2008-03-05 16:11:54
It isn't working for my Mac :( .

Posted by: The
Date: 2008-03-05 20:04:50
Is it not downloading, or are the files unopenable? I think I might have made the last six glitch image files (in the format glitchXX.GIF) and they don't open anymore. But the rest should.

Posted by: Deokishisu
Date: 2008-03-05 20:56:18
The Professor Oak battle was interesting, (a lvl 76 Grimer!) and yea some of the pics are corrupted.

Posted by: Sorreah
Date: 2008-03-10 22:55:12
I was able to see most of the pictures, very interesting.

I think there were six or seven that were supposed to be pics of glitch Pokemon that wouldn't show up on my computer though.