Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Generation I Glitch Discussion

Creating a VBA Glitchdex? - Page 1

Creating a VBA Glitchdex?

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2008-03-12 19:02:27
Uh, yeah I was thinking that, why don't we have a VBA, Glitchdex? I mean, a lot of the glitches, I've been researching, for R/B/Y, appear to be different, then the cartridge, games. Some of them, crash, a lot, or have different pictures, even different effects. I'm not sure what the rest of you, might think but it's just a thought. At the moment, I try with G/S/C/ glitches, and on my VBA, they either crash, or trigger an error. It's just a thought, and you lot don't think so, then okay I understand, but it was just a thought.

Re: Creating a VBA Glitchdex?

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2008-03-12 20:14:05
Different, really? :???: Are you sure it wasn't due to just different situations?

Re: Creating a VBA Glitchdex?

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2008-03-12 20:27:35
Yeah, they're different. Since, mine crash. When I tried, to research, Chisai-u [2], he froze my game. I know other's have pictures, and some don't, but on VBA they crash.