Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Generation I Glitch Discussion

Ugh.I hate PKMN Blue pokemon leauge - Page 1

Ugh.I hate PKMN Blue pokemon leauge

Posted by: pokemon_yellow
Date: 2006-08-18 12:44:32
Okay heres my story.

I used gameshark codes for one of my pokemom to learn fly and fly anywhere.I flew to the pokemon leauge.Got killed by the first member.I was sent back to the front doors but when I tried to walk 5-6 steps it says
NekoPkMn[femalesymbol] is out of useable pokemon!
NekoPkMn[femalesymbol] blacked out!

I was sent back but same thing happened again.I tried to walk to the pokemon center in the pokemonleague.when i approach the desk it says the same thing,
neko blacked out etcetc

The weird thing before that is i was doing the old man trick I caught koffing,grimer,and ponyta.
The pokemon i used for the battle were
warturtle*,ditto*,M'*,Ponyta,Sandshrew*,

*=sprites were changed because of charizard m'  read below

M had ditto's sprite (in battle)
Ditto had Warturtles sprite (in battle)
Sandshrew has charizard sprite (in battle)

Ponyta was normal and so was Wartutrle….

How random

Re: Ugh.I hate PKMN Blue pokemon leauge

Posted by: PokemonPichu
Date: 2006-08-18 14:30:47
Sounds all of your Pokemon were fainted, and the game can't heal them for some reason. Do you have Gameshark on?

Posted by: pokemon_yellow
Date: 2006-08-18 22:26:30

Sounds all of your Pokemon were fainted, and the game can't heal them for some reason. Do you have Gameshark on?
I think I did.I probably had these codes on

Fly anywhere
Pokemon learns Fly (One of my glitch pokemon with its sprite changed to charizard m')
Catch any trainers pokemon

If NOT I did save codes into my blue so..
=-P

Posted by: xparasite9
Date: 2006-08-19 16:20:13
use the save/walk trick.