Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Generation I Glitch Discussion

Random Glitch ness - Page 1

Random Glitch ness

Posted by: pokemon_yellow
Date: 2006-08-19 18:34:28
**Note:I have not tested this because my friend told me this**
step 1 get in a battle and let one of your pokemon faint.
step 2 go to a pokemon center and deposit all your pokemon but the KO'ed one.
step 3 the game will let you take 3 steps until on the 4'th step the game will see that you "blacked out" in these 3 steps you can talk to the cable club person.
step 4 talk to her link up with a friend go to the battle place.
step 5 your friend will be battling the last healthy pokemon you had in your party (the pokemon your friend is fighting is the last non KOed pokemon you put in the pc one thing though it will be the pic of a charizard o_o) you on the other hand will instantly loose when you start the battle again you will fight a guy named 6-5555555555555 weird no.
step 7 the trainer you are fighting is a guy with 6 pokemon that all have poisoned or burned and are all glitches some with gliched up health and when poison or burn kicks in bam game over you are in a infinite chain. (ps some times it doesn't even get that far the games say waiting is stuck)

Re: Random Glitch ness

Posted by: xparasite9
Date: 2006-08-19 19:24:20
I'll test it right now.

Date: 2006-08-19 19:39:52
approved

Date: 2006-08-19 19:48:09
works differently if the friend is playing yellow.