Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Generation I Glitch Discussion

Super Glitch question - Page 1

Super Glitch question

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2009-01-10 09:35:49
What? Prof. Sherkel has a question about Super Glitches?
Anyway, just wanted to ask something quickly. You'll probably understand why I don't try to find the answer myself.

Anyway, I've heard that certain stuff involving Super Glitches can possibly erase your game file. It's kinda obvious that saving during Pok?PC or one of its variations can delete your game, but anything else that people might run into during research?

Re: Super Glitch question

Posted by: Darkness_LordII
Date: 2009-01-19 17:51:49
One day Ive attemped 5 time to do a superglitch move that 3TRAINERPOKE learn during a fight and here what happen (I fought pidgey and rattata at pallet town and the 3TrainerPoke was level 123

1-Crash
2-Crash
3-Cause a glitchy pokemon to level up at 1, after that the wild pidgey (I don't know what is the name of the effect but I think its the TM Trainer EffecT) was brun with a large health bar
4-Ended a fight with people walking all over the place (Simmilar to what happen if you kill or run from a Female Symbol Glitch)
5-Crash

Posted by: boxman
Date: 2009-01-19 22:39:38
Lets see, besides the strange pokemon with strange moves in my party I've had:

"Teleports" to a Glitch City- After a battle I ended up in a Glitched Pokemon Tower.
Pokemon Transformations- Usually, TM Trainer keeps most of your Pokemon Intact, but adds on extra. This time, my front runner became a Lv100 Butterfree packing Waterfall for every slot.

Looping Evolutions.

Posted by: Bassmasta
Date: 2009-01-19 23:13:20
I've had what Boxman said, plus this. This was done on a rom, with a Super Glitch variant as a move as the only GS code active, and I'm pretty sure Super Glitch was active when I got into a wild battle.

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2009-01-20 10:26:54
North or west? Woah, dude, that's messed up!

Posted by: boxman
Date: 2009-01-20 10:51:35

I've had what Boxman said, plus this. This was done on a rom, with a Super Glitch variant as a move as the only GS code active, and I'm pretty sure Super Glitch was active when I got into a wild battle.

Congrats, you have inspired me to make this:
[attachment=1]

I should get back to SuperGlitch research, another thing, I've seen is sometimes moves ending in "Error xx" with xx being a number.

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2009-01-20 18:07:36
So no games deleted? Good, I guess I'll continue research then…