Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Generation I Glitch Discussion

Glitch shop - Page 1

Glitch shop

Posted by: pokemon_yellow
Date: 2006-09-11 11:57:29
yes I was messing around online and I heard of a glitch pokemart that can be accessed using gameshark.
you put in the code 01807CCF and go to any normal pokemart.
there go to the lady and select buy and you should see an item called 'glitch block' PC 'glitch block' (one time for me it was called 'glitch block' PC MISSINGNO. (hmmmm MissingNo), select it press A then press B there's a sound and the music stops

then a bunch of strange items show up like well a lot of ones were called glitch block KEEGAN(my name) glitch block.
other items there included:
some weird glitch thing
marsh badge
volcano badge
master ball (pretty expensive though :(
ultra ball
various tm's
trade complete
max repel
more glitch stuff
pokemaniac 12
the glitchmart has a very wide variety. make sure you have loads of money when going though some of the prices are outrageous

(From that team rcoket site)

well i tried this code but I only had one glitch item (the glitch PC block thing) And after a couple seconds it changed to master ball $0 But i noticed i had the master balls in shop for $0 code on xD

also when i tried to buy the glitch item,the screen froze with some lines and a number 9…weird.

Re: Glitch shop

Posted by: PokemonPichu
Date: 2006-09-11 21:27:23
It's in Pokemon Gold and Silver? The code in my signature is for a Pokemon GSC glitch item.

Also are you Pokemon_Yellow?

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2006-09-11 21:30:09

Dude, her sig kinda gives it away XP

besides, it's not like you haven't changed your display name

Posted by: PokemonPichu
Date: 2006-09-11 21:37:27

Dude, her sig kinda gives it away XP

besides, it's not like you haven't changed your display name

Lol, I kinda like asking first before making assumptions. I know, this is weird. :P

Date: 2006-09-11 21:41:57
Holy smokes that looks familiar to me…

…and here's why: I was the one who wrote that code! It's in the Research document I wrote back in 2003, believe it or not, when I was still a noob. It's torture to read this old stuff I wrote (the old Nemesis Temple site more than the doc, because NT was some shitty half-complete Tripodcities site that makes Maxpages pokemon sites look like Serebii.net). :/

Posted by: xparasite9
Date: 2006-09-12 00:13:06
plagiarism. it suxxors teh face, doesn't it?

Posted by: xparasite9
Date: 2006-09-12 00:30:02
…or in CrystlaMew's words, "plagurism".

Date: 2006-09-12 08:31:31
I wouldn't call him a "thief"… he said he read about it "on the internets", which is mostly accurate. :)