Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Generation I Glitch Discussion

released pokemon fought in random battle - Page 1

released pokemon fought in random battle

Posted by: ultimega123
Date: 2009-07-01 23:36:35
not sure if this is technically a glitch but in pokemon blue i had a psy duck that was fainted because it died of poison then i remember releasing it from the pc, i may or may not have put him in a box first but i don't think i healed him.
some time later i'm training pokemon i was interested in in the water and land areas just before your hometown in the game when psyduck got into a random battle with me it said something wierd like psyduck wants to fight or something, don't recall it exactly as this was many years ago. it was at level 80 and i had only one strong pokemon to train weaker pokemon with exp. all for a long time but he constantly did double slap until each pokemon died. it was wierd.

Re: released pokemon fought in random battle

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2009-07-01 23:49:26
Just a mere coincedence.

Posted by: ultimega123
Date: 2009-07-02 00:01:27
well perhaps but did you ever release a pokemon that was fainted/near fainted and poisoned without healing it? i don't know but i think most people would heal pokemon before putting them in boxes or releaseing them so maybe i should test it out but i know that it was a long time before i got to fight it and when i got into the random battle it didn't say what it would normally say like wild psyduck appeared it was something else though i don't remember what exactly but i know this happened for a fact.

Date: 2009-07-02 00:52:21
Release it, it's gone forever.

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2009-07-02 08:29:55
Actually I've heard instances of this before but it was on http://trsrockin.com or its forum or something and that place isn't very creditable for glitches and their accuracy discribing them.

Date: 2009-07-02 18:31:07
Lock please.