Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Generation I Glitch Discussion

EVIL CHARIZARD M'! - Page 1

EVIL CHARIZARD M'!

Posted by: pokemon_yellow
Date: 2006-09-12 17:56:43
>:( When I caught a charizard M' i was happy until it CHANGES ALL MY POKEMON PRACTICALLY!Yes you are aware of this but I want to turn them back to normal.Here is what I have tried,

Full Restore (It wont have any effect)
Pokemon Center (Does not work)

PLEASE HELP ME!

*Yes they do pwn*

Re: EVIL CHARIZARD M'!

Posted by: ACE91
Date: 2006-09-12 20:07:11
Well, I'm assuming you're referring to Charizard 'M's changing your Pok?mon into Charizard 'Ms through the Q glitch. There is no easy way to remedy this, but there is a way. Since all of your Pok?mon's data (stats, level, moves, etc.) remains on the transformed Charizard 'Ms, all you have to do is this: For each Pok?mon that you want to return to normal, capture one of whatever Pok?mon the Pok?mon in question used to be (Ditto Trick + Missingno'd Master Balls works wonders for this) and then use the Q Glitch to turn your transformed Charizard 'M back into that Pok?mon.

Also, to avoid turning your Pok?mon into Charizard 'Ms again, here's what you should do: Move any Charizard 'Ms that you have to the bottom of your party list before depositing any Pok?mon, and NEVER EVER put a Charizard 'M in the same box as other Pok?mon unless you intend to perform the Q glitch. I use a separate box (usually Box 12) for Charizard 'Ms or Qs on all of my Pok?mon games.

BTW, how did you get Charizard 'M? Trading Q from Yellow? If it was some other method, I'd like to know about it.

Posted by: pokemon_yellow
Date: 2006-09-12 21:55:05

Well, I'm assuming you're referring to Charizard 'M's changing your Pok?mon into Charizard 'Ms through the Q glitch. There is no easy way to remedy this, but there is a way. Since all of your Pok?mon's data (stats, level, moves, etc.) remains on the transformed Charizard 'Ms, all you have to do is this: For each Pok?mon that you want to return to normal, capture one of whatever Pok?mon the Pok?mon in question used to be (Ditto Trick + Missingno'd Master Balls works wonders for this) and then use the Q Glitch to turn your transformed Charizard 'M back into that Pok?mon.

Also, to avoid turning your Pok?mon into Charizard 'Ms again, here's what you should do: Move any Charizard 'Ms that you have to the bottom of your party list before depositing any Pok?mon, and NEVER EVER put a Charizard 'M in the same box as other Pok?mon unless you intend to perform the Q glitch. I use a separate box (usually Box 12) for Charizard 'Ms or Qs on all of my Pok?mon games.

BTW, how did you get Charizard 'M? Trading Q from Yellow? If it was some other method, I'd like to know about it.
I used a gameshark.When I started to noticed Charizard M' did that I DID starr putting them in different boxes. (Box 5 I think)

Posted by: Torchickens
Date: 2006-09-21 17:48:34
My FE ? mark glitch on gold is annoying, it cloaks pokemon below it for box mode and it's hm moves. Messing about with the cloaking turned my feraligatr into one. Luckily i didn't save  :D oh and my ? needs about 1 million xp to lvl 4 i rare candied it to 100 then battled then it went back to lvl 3