Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Generation I Glitch Discussion

RBY: ZZAZZ glitch alternate method - Page 1

RBY: ZZAZZ glitch alternate method

Posted by: Foreign Building
Date: 2009-12-22 11:54:50
I believe this works with any pokemon that can learn Super Glitch twice or more, but I did it with lowercase a. First, you need to do is get it to learn 2 super glitches, in the 2 bottom slots of your moveset. Then level it to 13 so that it learns Payday. Put Payday in the lower of the 2 slots that have super glitch in them.

Your pokemon should evolve into something weird, and when you come out of the menu screen a lot of effects similar to ZZAZZ will happen.

This has a lot of odd effects depending on where you do it, including glitched bike music, tiles where they shouldn't be, and freezes inside buildings.

DO NOT save while this glitch is in effect. Your save data will die a tragic death.

Re: RBY: ZZAZZ glitch alternate method

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2009-12-22 16:36:07
It would only refer to the ZZAZZ glitch if the name changed similarly or if something such as the death trainer appeared. If you could post why you called it that, that would be helpful. And if it works with any Pokémon that learns Super Glitch twice, how come the move Pay Day is required if only lowercase 1 learns it?

Posted by: Axaj
Date: 2009-12-22 20:01:08

And if it works with any Pokémon that learns Super Glitch twice, how come the move Pay Day is required if only lowercase 1 learns it?

I assume that another move could be used in place.  However, the other glitch pokemon would have to have the exact same Superglitch moves.

Posted by: Adam glitch
Date: 2009-12-23 07:13:55
I REALLY WANT MY GAMEBOY COLOUR NOW DX