Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Generation I Glitch Discussion

Da REAL pokegods *people who don't believ welcome*thos who believe in mew3 arent - Page 1

Da REAL pokegods *people who don't believ welcome*thos who believe in mew3 arent

Posted by: Juguhrnawt
Date: 2010-01-02 05:07:09
Pokegods pokegods, pokegods,  … Po-ke-gawds.

This is about generation 1

A pokegod. Pokemon in the first gen that are above #150 and are proven to be actuall pokemon

any glitch pokemon that are above 150 that don't are proven not to be the Axtuall pokemon technically aren't pokegods, for they aren't even pokemon to begin with.

Missingno isn't a pokegod, for it's #0, which IS below 150

KNOWN actuall pokegods:
mew

……….****************

here comes te point of the thread. If you've ever heard the bull **** about pokegods, you'd kno some have to do with being babys (ie magby). Well I THINK I just discovered a VERY PLAUSIBLE EXPLANATION that CAN prove one of these are possibly real.

What happened is like I always do, I was screwing around after clutching around town. I checked my glitches hall of fake for kicks and BAM… Apparently I bea the elite 4 with a pokemon that has a togepi sprite. Or maybe 1 in a trillion chance random pixles aligned to make the "glitches" image that resembles togepi.

Wait!!!!!!!!! But that's bot the explanation!!!!!!!

What happenedbis at tht moment I had an epiphany. You know those pokemon you can't even start to battle because their extremely glitched and are around the hex of where professor oak starts doing drugs and makes your bulbasaurs selfdestruct,? Well maybe just maybe, with the right gs code, you can get those certain glith pokemon you try to battle and te game crashes, maybe one of them are anpokegod are that togepi.

Re: Da REAL pokegods *people who don't believ welcome*thos who believe in mew3 arent

Posted by: Torchickens
Date: 2010-01-02 05:38:06
Unfortunately there aren't any real Pokémon in the game's code over number 151 except Mew, there are many glitch Pokémon like LM4, 44 Hy and Q but yes they are  not remnants of actual G/S/C pokemon and just account for actual coding within the game. Q is an obvious example of this with its 'cloaking' ability to hide every pokemon below it or work as a 'cancel' in the box.

Some of those glitch pokemon do have bizarre sprites when viewed on the party screen but they turn out to be nothing unusual in the actual game code. These 'Pokémon' take up slots BF-FF (see our big list) http://glitchcity.info/biglist.htm but be wary slots C8 and onwards take up trainers instead of their equivalent glitch Pokémon , you'd have to find another way to get those.

I personally believe though there is more evidence the missingnos in between real pokemon but not the glitch Pokémon 'M in slot 00 were remainders of actual Pokémon. If you add all these up you get around 190 Pokémon. Nintendo used Missingno as a placeholder name for a reason and so any Pokémon named Missingno may have been the replacement for particular glitch Pokémon they didn't have time to program except if true they would have removed most of the information. Not all Missingno are numbered 000 on the status screen, many of those which are not hex 1F or 00.

But no solid evidence exists for any of these therefore in your view Mew is the only one because we have covered all hex values 00-FF and found no actual G/S/C or unused Pokémon except when Mew was officially released.

Re: Da REAL pokegods *people who don't believ welcome*thos who believe in mew3 a

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2010-01-02 08:04:58

Unfortunately there aren't any real Pokémon in the game's code over number 151 except Mew, there are many glitch Pokémon like LM4, 44 Hy and Q but yes they are  not remnants of actual G/S/C pokemon and just account for actual coding within the game. Q is an obvious example of this with its 'cloaking' ability to hide every pokemon below it or work as a 'cancel' in the box.

Some of those glitch pokemon do have bizarre sprites when viewed on the party screen but they turn out to be nothing unusual in the actual game code. These 'Pokémon' take up slots BF-FF (see our big list) http://glitchcity.info/biglist.htm but be wary slots C8 and onwards take up trainers instead of their equivalent glitch Pokémon , you'd have to find another way to get those.

I personally believe though there is more evidence the missingnos in between real pokemon but not the glitch Pokémon 'M in slot 00 were remainders of actual Pokémon. If you add all these up you get around 190 Pokémon. Nintendo used Missingno as a placeholder name for a reason and so any Pokémon named Missingno may have been the replacement for particular glitch Pokémon they didn't have time to program except if true they would have removed most of the information. Not all Missingno are numbered 000 on the status screen, many of those which are not hex 1F or 00.

But no solid evidence exists for any of these therefore in your view Mew is the only one because we have covered all hex values 00-FF and found no actual G/S/C or unused Pokémon except when Mew was officially released.

That pretty much sums it up.
*Locked*

Re: Da REAL pokegods *people who don't believ welcome*thos who believe in mew3 arent

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2010-01-02 10:15:54

Pokegods pokegods, pokegods,  … Po-ke-gawds.

This is about generation 1

A pokegod. Pokemon in the first gen that are above #150 and are proven to be actuall pokemon

any glitch pokemon that are above 150 that don't are proven not to be the Axtuall pokemon technically aren't pokegods, for they aren't even pokemon to begin with.

Missingno isn't a pokegod, for it's #0, which IS below 150

KNOWN actuall pokegods:
mew

……….****************

here comes te point of the thread. If you've ever heard the bull **** about pokegods, you'd kno some have to do with being babys (ie magby). Well I THINK I just discovered a VERY PLAUSIBLE EXPLANATION that CAN prove one of these are possibly real.

What happened is like I always do, I was screwing around after clutching around town. I checked my glitches hall of fake for kicks and BAM… Apparently I bea the elite 4 with a pokemon that has a togepi sprite. Or maybe 1 in a trillion chance random pixles aligned to make the "glitches" image that resembles togepi.

Wait!!!!!!!!! But that's bot the explanation!!!!!!!

What happenedbis at tht moment I had an epiphany. You know those pokemon you can't even start to battle because their extremely glitched and are around the hex of where professor oak starts doing drugs and makes your bulbasaurs selfdestruct,? Well maybe just maybe, with the right gs code, you can get those certain glith pokemon you try to battle and te game crashes, maybe one of them are anpokegod are that togepi.

Hi, Liam.  You don't cover up your IP very well to troll do you?