Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Generation I Glitch Discussion

About the Glitch_(D8) pokemon... - Page 1

About the Glitch_(D8) pokemon...

Posted by: Rasengan0
Date: 2010-01-02 16:23:39
OK, so I am trying to get D8 on pokemon yellow, but I don't know how without Gameshark.

Now, I did run an emulator and gameshark cheats with yellow to encounter a lv 230 machop/machoke, but I leveled it up past level 234 and… NOTHING HAPPENED!

I kept leveling it, but after 255 it became 0… (Past the old hexadecimal FF limit). Still no evolution occurred.

I also tried to directly battle it, but I fought a Cue ball. Weird. I tried to steal his pokemon (which was D8) but the game crashed upon pokedex entry.

I also tried this on pokemon red, and to no avail. The game crashed. Same thing though, finding a cue ball in the wild.

Of course this was PkMnaPkMnfPkMnk.

so.. yeah if someone could help me get a over lv100 machoke on yellow I'd much appreciate it.

Thanks.

Re: About the Glitch_(D8) pokemon...

Posted by: echinodermata
Date: 2010-01-02 17:44:59
It evolves into Machoke. Not the other way around.

Date: 2010-01-02 18:16:23

It evolves into Machoke. Not the other way around.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Glitch_%28D8%29

Posted by: Bassmasta
Date: 2010-01-02 19:36:58
I wouldn't rely on Bulbapedia for glitches…

Date: 2010-01-03 21:42:11

I wouldn't rely on Bulbapedia for glitches…

Yep, i transformed my first party pokemon to it and it evolved into machoke, thanks.