Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Generation I Glitch Discussion

More Information about Pkmn Yellow Glitch Hex E7 - Page 1

More Information about Pkmn Yellow Glitch Hex E7

Posted by: Darkness_LordII
Date: 2010-06-20 15:44:59
[IMG]http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/7903/xzglitch.png[/img]

Extra info on Glitch (E7) (NOTE: Sorry if I do alot of faults or typo, it is because im not english)

By doing the Gameshark code 07E7D7CF, you will encounter a glitched male Cooltrainer that will send out this glitch (Known as HI.). To bypass the Trainer encounter, you need to start the game with the gameshark code off and turn it on when you are about to enter a wild Pokémon battle
As you can see on Pic 1, the pokédex entry of this glitch is almost glitch free!. It displays 0 error and the game sometime crash after (but not always).
On Pic 2 and 3, you can see his stats at level 17 and his start move.
Note: You can see that HI . Type is Blank/Normal (Interesing?)
Note: (Not Pictured) I have caught a level 2 HI . and it has the same base move as this one)
On Pic 4, 5 and 6, we can see HI . evolution at level 11. It Evolve into a 3TRAINERPOK with a strange pokédex number (176 when it is supposed to be 000). This 3TRAINERPOK do exactly acts as the normal 000 does.
On Pic 8 and 9, you can see his stats at Level 100 and Level 255
On Pic 10, you can see HI . fighting a Diglett. I have caught a level 255 HI . and one of his move is a Super Glitch move named AA(glitch glitch). Without this move thought, HI . is not dangerous at all. This move either crash the game, do the TM Trainer effect or some rare other effect.
On Pic 11, we can see one of the rare effects, when I have level up an HI . to level 205, the game reset with very Odd colors
Note : This do not happen on a Real Game Boy or the Nintendo 64 Pokemon Stadium 1 and 2 because the game simply crash.
On Pic 12, we can see the famous Super Glitch Moves that HI . learn without the game crashing.
EDIT: I forgot to mention that when HI . is learning the move, the music fade out and we heard the alarming sound when your pokemon's HP bar is low and the game could randomly crash or let me make learn HI . the move
Other Information
Learned Moves
0 Skull Bash
0 Flash
0 Constrict
0 Waterfall
205 Super Glitch (AA(glitch glitch))

When HI . (at any level) defeat a single Pokémon, it will level up automaticly to level 255 without learning the Super Glitch Move

When HI . defeat a Pokémon when he is level 255, he level down to 240 instead of levelling to 100

Fighting the Cooltrainer

He sends a sleeping level 0 HI . with almost infinite health and with move the glitch do not learn at all. On screenshot 7, you can see the enemy HI . using Softboiled that stuck the game because it lower and replenish HP infinite time. (Even by pressing the speed up button on the emulator for 1 min)

[IMG]http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/6429/12686970.png[/img]

Re: More Information about Pkmn Yellow Glitch Hex E7

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2010-06-20 16:15:15
That sort of sounds like when I had a Superglitch effect with Female Symbol last year, where I ran into a Death Trainer, with a level 0 Q with infinite health, when I was doing a Female Symbol Pokemon Yellow Project. That's quite an interesting theory about, this glitch, as I planned on a Spanish Yellow Project at one stage, along with Spanish Blue. Nice job, Darkness.

Date: 2010-06-20 17:57:37
Thanks alot :)

Interesing note about the glitch: I went on a wild pokemon battle with 01E7D7CF on and I actually did the opposite (turning the code off instead of on when you are about to enter the fight). I was fighting the same CoolTrainer and the same thing you said has happened (Level 0 Q with infinite Health and Highly risk of game crash)

Date: 2010-06-20 18:06:09
Well, about a month ago, I had a crazy Superglitch effect with Female Symbol again, but I ran into a Female Jr. Trainer, and she had the same Nidoran (F), that had way too much health, as it was level 1, but was also had the BRN stats, as did a pink Cubone called ¬ I think it was I ran into, it was easy to beat, as I was just on my way to Vermillion City, where my name went from Yami to the ZZAZZ name, and I ran into that Trainer. I've tried to get a video of that battle, but Female Symbol refuses to trigger off the same effects as before. At the moment I'm working on a Spanish Blue project, starting with the troublesome Charizard 'M. But what you said there, was very interesting, but my Death Trainer happened to me on Yellow, but my last effect caused my named to go completely glitched, and I could not check my Pokemon/change Pokemon, or do anything. I've had to delete the file, sadly, but HI ., sounds rather intresting. I hope I can get a run in with HI . on Spainish Yellow, if I'm lucky.

Date: 2010-06-20 18:23:50
Female Symbol is a truly unique glitch pokemon. Her effects is almost random each time and I think that this is depending from where you are in the map, the number of pokemon you have, what are your pokemon, etc. I say this because sometime Female Symbol do different glitch when I deposit a pokemon on a PC or when I have 3 pokemon in the party with.

I can tell you that one time I was little scared about 2 effects Symbol as done during my research on her

1. A trainer saw me and we entered the fight, when I have send Female Symbol, her cry was a super fast version of the place I was fighting the trainer (In the Mt.Moon, if i recall correctly)

2. Another time, I was fighting Gary in the St-Anne with Female Symbol encounter GS code and the music was just plain scary, the music changed when I checked my pokemon stats (I do have a video of that but I don't know how to put it here since it is not on youtube)

I do love the kind of glitch you have encountered, because you cannot know what will happen each time you do something in the game. The only problem with thoses is that it always seem that you can do this glitch only once before being not able to do it

Date: 2010-06-20 18:32:17
Tell me about it. During my battle with the pink Cubone, I believe the music started to fade out, and that was it, there was no sound, just random glitch sounds. This was during my first research about Female Symbol, and that was when I saw at first hand the effect of her Superglitch, in which seems to be random. I had six Pokemon with me (Female Symbol as my starter), and other Pokemon with me, but when I ran into that Jr.Trainer (F), it took me I think it was an hour or more to nail her first Nidoran (F), as she had more than one. I had to fast forward the game, as Female Symbol (during the effects of Superglitch in the English version of the game), that she jumped to level 235 I think it was, and refused to obey, so I had to put in a All Badage code to get out of the fight, as this happened to me on Nugget Bridge. At the moment as for my Azul project, I'm going to wait until I've been through the game, go to Cinnarbar Island, and hope I can run into a level 255 Pokemon, than put the code back on, as even in Spanish Blue, Charizard 'M still has that effect to crash the game on a wild encounter. Trouble with Charizard 'M it can never be healed, it's a nightmare What freaked me out was then, Female Symbol caused me chaos.

After my battle with a Youngster in the cave to Cerulean Ciry, all their sprites became glitchy, and Female Symbol had learnt Superglitch (after the battle with the Trainers towards the cave), as she learnt TM moves, some had 0 PP, or some would just crash/trigger a game freeze, as I kept using one of her TM moves/Superglitch, in which is what might of been a random effect with the Superglitch, in which must of triggered the random encounter with a Death Trainer.

Date: 2010-06-20 18:44:26
I also did research about the Female Symbol a very long time ago, and it was probaly the scariest glitch to study (this why for some reason, that this is my favorite glitch) The main problem I had with the glitch is that most glitch were less crazy on the game boy or the nintendo 64 (like if the emulator had problem emulating the glitch)

I personnaly think that Female Symbol , the Yellow Missingno and 3TrainerPOKE can cause crazy glitch in random occurence

in the case of 3TrainerPoke, it can cause strange evolution and can cause you to have extra pokemon in you party (Many people know that effect)

I have always wondered if these glitchy pokemon added in the party were new undiscoroved glitch pokemon that you cant encounter with the pokemon modifier code or were simply glitch in the hex with different name (Nickname)

Yellow Missingno cause some of strangest thing you can see in the overworld (such as character walking from nowhere or hearing random pokemon cry each time you walk on the wall (instead of the Thud! sound)

HI . , on the other hand , is not a dangerous glitch during the fight with the trainer, the fight will just never end if the opponent HI . use Softboiled. I will also post a topic about Glitch E6 and Glitch E8 and maybe other)

Your battle is very interesing, as if Female Symbol would cause major problem in the game engine

Im also suprised that glitch pokemon act differently in different language version of the same game

Date: 2010-06-20 18:50:56
That battle completely drove me up the wall, it felt never ending, as no matter how hard I threw at that Nidoran, it wouldn't Faint. After the battle, my research was screwed because if I ran into a Trainer, either my game crashed, or something else happened. I've used ROMs, for my research, where on my cartridge Yellow, I have Female Symbol on there, (my data died after I went to Glitch City two times), so I thought see if the effects were random, or it was something I did, but no anvil at the moment. Yellow MissingNo. is a troublemaker, but has that annoying "MISSINGNO. LEARNED!" problem, as I had that when I re-captured the YM after my data loss a long time ago. Also, during my Nidoran (F) battle, my Pokemon changed into I believe undiscovered glitches, but I was not able to find out, as soon as I try to check my party/use an item, my game would just display a white screen, even though I keep pressing the "A" button to get it moving, but didn't work. I think one was called V K (glitched), but never found out what it was, it was interesting, but was a shame I wasn't able to find out the rest, as after my battle, the glitches I believe they were with me, kept going though evolution, like V K evolved into Kangaskhan, then I had Kangaskhan evolved into Kangaskhan, it was never ending chaos. The evolutions wouldn't stop.

Date: 2010-06-20 21:56:09
This is one of those time where you actually asking yourself ''what the hell is going on here?? what that HELL?''

I personnaly beleive that there is more than 255 hex of pokemon (For example, there is another wild pokemon modifier code with 255 other hex. But I just don't have any proof on this (the glitch pokemon that appear in the party may as well be glitches in the 255 hex that are simply nicknamed.

But we're getting off topic about HI .

Date: 2010-06-20 22:21:55
I haven't had a chance to check out HI in Spanish Yellow yet, I plan on that soon as. Female Symbol seems to have the same effects as the Yellow MissingNo. in the English games, weak stats, needs crazy mounts of EXP to hit level 2. So, while I have VBA running, I'll check out HI on Spanish Yellow, to see what it's effects are on another game.

Hmm, it seems HI has a Trainer, but unsure if it can be captured, without a Pokemon Modifier Code, or Steal Trainer's Pokemon Code. I can't find any Pokemon Modifier codes for Spanish Yellow, but I'm not sure if this thing can be wild. I'm unable to tell it's move set as it beats me in one shot due to it's high level. I've gotten to Pewter to try again, but this it HI's trainer appeared, with three of HI's waiting for me, and it's level was 45, so I'll figure something out, to see if I can find away to capture HI.

[IMG]http://i821.photobucket.com/albums/zz140/ShadowHeroDragon/Pokemon_Amarillo__Yellow___S___C___.png[/img]
[IMG]http://i821.photobucket.com/albums/zz140/ShadowHeroDragon/HIBattle.png[/img]

Post Edit:

Okay, I've managed to capture HI, and about to find out what it's moves are, but will have to check somewhere, to find out it's moves as it's in Spanish. On second thought, I think it turns into a Rhydon, no matter what.

Date: 2010-06-20 22:42:44
Oh this is a very interesing thing! The Spanish HI . is not much different from his english counterpart! As of today, I don't think there is a possible way to catch most glitch throught the mew trick because of the Trainer.

The Spanish HI . send by the trainer seems less glitchy than the american one

Date: 2010-06-20 22:45:33
After HI's capture, the bugger became a Rhydon. I can't fight HI, because it kills me, in one shot. I have it's Pokedex entry, but no matter how many I capture it turns into Rhydon, which is a major pain because I can't research it.

Post Edit:

Okay, good news - I caught HI again, and it stayed the same. I'll get it's stats up.

[IMG]http://i821.photobucket.com/albums/zz140/ShadowHeroDragon/HIsStatsPage.png[/img]
[IMG]http://i821.photobucket.com/albums/zz140/ShadowHeroDragon/HIsStatsPage1.png[/img]

Date: 2010-06-20 22:48:40
This is strange, because in the US version I caught the glitch twice to have it without being rhydonised. I don't know if you can do the pokemon party modifier code to get spanish HI . (But I think the glitch may be less glitched because of its name change)

Date: 2010-06-20 22:53:01
It's possible. Some glitches do have that effect, where they need to be caught a second time to stay as they are, and not become a Rhydon. Okay, after I accidentally ran into HI's Trainer, I had to start back to where I was, so I'll try and get a video of Spanish HI's progress, if that fails again, I'll get screenshots.

HI's Battle - (For it's sprite to show, you'll have to look at HI's stats for it's sprite to appear during a battle), also if you use Petal Dance, it's sprite will change for a bit then go back to normal.
[IMG]http://i821.photobucket.com/albums/zz140/ShadowHeroDragon/HIInBattle.png[/img]

[IMG]http://i821.photobucket.com/albums/zz140/ShadowHeroDragon/HIUsesPetalDance.png[/img]

HI's Stats at level 6 (No effects have happened yet):
[IMG]http://i821.photobucket.com/albums/zz140/ShadowHeroDragon/HIStatsPage-Level6.png[/img]
[IMG]http://i821.photobucket.com/albums/zz140/ShadowHeroDragon/HIsStatsPage-Level6.png[/img]

Date: 2010-06-20 23:33:49
This is interesing, HI . do not learn Petal Dance in the US version at all!. It is also Normal/Normal, unlike his US Counterpart which is Blank/Normal

Also could you check if the Spanish HI . evolve into a 3TRAINERPOK (or his equivalent Spanish counterpart) at level 11?