Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Generation I Glitch Discussion

Pokemon Blau (Pokemon Blue German Version) - Page 4

Re: Pokemon Blau (Pokemon Blue German Version)

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2010-06-22 08:26:08
Hmm, interesting. The French A is a pain. I don't know why people are so interested in it, when all it does is cause a black screen. Thanks to Adrian, I can continue my German Research, since the GlitchDex page isn't working for me, but he's managed to get them for me, so more German Blue craziness from me. Sorry if I misspell, I've got bit of a problem with my eyes, so please bare with me.

At level 23 QR4 learns Fuchtler - Thrash.

Poke learns Superglitch at level 1. I've managed to go back to Viridian, to train up Poke, and it seems to know a glitch move, and some other moves, in which I don't know because of it's name. What happened was, I used Poke's glitch move, and it grew to level 1 and wanted to learn Superglitch.

Okay, my game froze, and now it's moves now display.
[IMG]http://i974.photobucket.com/albums/ae226/GlitchResearcherMutouKira/PokesBattleMoves.png[/img]

Poke had just evolved into Clefairy then my game crashed.

Posted by: Destinatus
Date: 2010-06-22 09:55:14
Ah, that's okay-I wear glasses all the time since my vision isn't exactly 20/20 myself.

If possible, I'll look into English Hex C4. Which I can, since I have an English Blue ROM.

Date: 2010-06-22 09:56:23
I have all English versions of the ROMs, I'm doing a foreign project, after my Spanish one failed.

Date: 2010-06-22 10:01:58
As Chaos Hiruko would say,

…As the name implies.

I'll handle English Hexes, put them up here in my Glitcholog Format, and see what Blau cranks out.

Date: 2010-06-22 10:04:37
I gave up training Poke to see what it can do, it needs too insane mounts of EXP, so I've taught it Cut because Poke is so badly unstable, as I've used it's non-glitch move, I've had endless crashes, so it's level 1, knows Cut, Superglitch, two other moves, so once QR4 is finished, I'll work on another glitch.

Date: 2010-06-22 10:40:13

Have you tried capturing hex F4 with the code on once you find the pokemon?

Date: 2010-06-22 11:14:17
I haven't done F4 yet, as I've been raising QR4, who's currently level 45, with no new moves, (other than Thrash), and about to go boot Team Rocket out of the Game Corner.

Date: 2010-06-22 11:17:39
Daaang, you move quickly.

Date: 2010-06-22 11:22:29
Hehe, I know I do. I'm wanting to see if QR4 can learn Superglitch, but I still think that on ROMs, they can't seem to go past level 100.

Date: 2010-06-22 11:27:33
Heh, I once speedran my Gold in half a day.

Do the Old Man trick once you can, and capture a level 100+ pokemon with the code on, and then Rare Candy it up to L255.

Date: 2010-06-22 11:32:53
If I can find any. I don't know what's German for Rare Candy.

Posted by: Missingnoguy55
Date: 2010-06-22 13:07:46
Rare Candy in German is "SONDERBONBON" in-game. It stands for "Special Candy"

Date: 2010-06-22 13:14:44
Ah, thanks for that. But, I don't know if the Old Man trick works in the German version, I know it doesn't work in Japanese Green.

Posted by: Missingnoguy55
Date: 2010-06-22 13:46:17
I'm not sure, but since every language edition except Japanese was built off the English Red and Blue, it might work. I've messed up the flags in my game too much for the Parcel to be given to Professor Oak.

Date: 2010-06-22 13:47:43
Wow, really? Never thought that could be possible. My original blue, died from too much 'M/MissingNo. encounters. At the moment, I'm working on HI . for Darkness, on the German version of Yellow. I will get on F4 after I'm done.