Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Generation I Glitch Discussion

infinite master balls (not MissingNo.) and Saffron music glitch? - Page 1

infinite master balls (not MissingNo.) and Saffron music glitch?

Posted by: dutschinat0r
Date: 2010-07-12 10:01:31
When I was like 6 or 7, a friend of mine showed me two glitches I don´t remember much about. The first one was a glitch that allows you to get infinite master balls, but I don´t remember seing MissingNo.. In fact I don´t remember anything about this one. The 2nd glitch was a glitch that allows you to hear the Saffron (or was it Celadon?) City music in the Safari Zone. If I remember correctly, It involves standing in one of the houses in the Safari Zone, I don´t remember which, though, and standing in a certain spot in a certain direction and a scientist guy has to stand at a certain position and then pressing one or multiple buttons. I think you have to stand on the top-left chair looking to the right while the scientist is 1 step below and one step right to you. Does anybody have some info about these?

Re: infinite master balls (not MissingNo.) and Saffron music glitch?

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2010-07-12 10:12:49
Both sound fake.

Date: 2010-07-12 11:00:57
I know, but they aren´t.

Posted by: Yuzihax
Date: 2010-07-12 11:02:17

I know, but they aren´t.

that's difficult to believe without any sort of evidence beyond a description.

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2010-07-12 11:15:30
Just checked the map scripts of the rest houses, there's no script/object near the chair so it's fake.  In fact, I didn't even need to check it because I already knew it wasn't going to work anyway.

Date: 2010-07-12 13:38:06
Guess I remember it wrong then…