Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Generation I Glitch Discussion

Project: Ultima - Page 1

Project: Ultima

Posted by: SuYo1141
Date: 2012-01-13 19:45:37
Hello, I'm SuYo1141, a newbie to glitching. My main strengths are glitch pokemon and hex coding, but other than that, I'm worthless.
However, I've started to work on a team that could be used as a test team to research various glitches, such as defeating glitch Trainers from the "ZZAZZ" glitch (if the game co-operates), finding various "Ultimas" (such as Agatha Ultima, found with the Mew Glitch with a special stat of 246) and annihilating anything else.
To sum up, I'm making a beast team.
Currently, I have 4 out of the 6 Pokemon in the team chosen, and am searching for other relatively safe pokemon.
The suspected Pokemon (thanks to Bulbapedia for the information on catching the Pokemon and their stats):
Mewtwo (Might be mixed for typing via Q Glitch) [CONFIRMED]
94 (Johto Guard Glitch with Wobbuffet) [CONFIRMED]
PkMnaPkMn fPkMnk (Johto Guard Glitch with Natu) [CONFIRMED]
PC4SH (Johto Guard Glitch with Hoothoot) [CONFIRMED]
Unfortunately, due to the variety of glitch Pokemon between Red/Blue and Yellow, I cannot include certain glitch Pokemon since I will be using Red/Blue. I'll update this post when newer confirmations are made. (If I broke some kind of rule, feel free to banhammer me.)

Re: Project: Ultima

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2012-01-14 12:08:01

Hello, I'm SuYo1141, a newbie to glitching. My main strengths are glitch pokemon and hex coding, but other than that, I'm worthless.
However, I've started to work on a team that could be used as a test team to research various glitches, such as defeating glitch Trainers from the "ZZAZZ" glitch (if the game co-operates), finding various "Ultimas" (such as Agatha Ultima, found with the Mew Glitch with a special stat of 246) and annihilating anything else.
To sum up, I'm making a beast team.
Currently, I have 4 out of the 6 Pokemon in the team chosen, and am searching for other relatively safe pokemon.
The suspected Pokemon (thanks to Bulbapedia for the information on catching the Pokemon and their stats):
Mewtwo (Might be mixed for typing via Q Glitch) [CONFIRMED]
94 (Johto Guard Glitch with Wobbuffet) [CONFIRMED]
PkMnaPkMn fPkMnk (Johto Guard Glitch with Natu) [CONFIRMED]
PC4SH (Johto Guard Glitch with Hoothoot) [CONFIRMED]
Unfortunately, due to the variety of glitch Pokemon between Red/Blue and Yellow, I cannot include certain glitch Pokemon since I will be using Red/Blue. I'll update this post when newer confirmations are made. (If I broke some kind of rule, feel free to banhammer me.)

As Newo found out, one of the ZZAZZ trainers has 7 Pokemon where the 7th cannot be defeated because its HP value is constantly reset by the game.  (Yes he was using Gameshark to beat it, too.)

If you could Speed Hax a near perfect Cloyster using the Q/Charizard 'M Glitch then you should definitely have that in your team.

Re: Project: Ultima

Posted by: SuYo1141
Date: 2012-01-14 17:10:49

If you could Speed Hax a near perfect Cloyster using the Q/Charizard 'M Glitch then you should definitely have that in your team.

If it involves the Q Glitch, what would I need to combine the Cloyster with?