Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Generation I Glitch Discussion

Why Gen 1 > Everything - Page 1

Why Gen 1 > Everything

Posted by: Don Watermeleon
Date: 2012-10-12 23:55:47
[IMG]http://i39.tinypic.com/2rogvi0.jpg[/img]

This is the most hilarious thing I've read in ages, pure gold. It's funny playing these games from an 8-year-old's perspective, I barely noticed 9/10 things on this list about just how broken combat was. That battle system was seriously put together with duct tape, superglue, and the hopes and dreams of small children.

Nothing pissed me off more than getting wrapped though, which every Pokemon in the damn game seemed to know, and forced to watch my Pokeman like a sitting duck while it's getting curbstomped. It's poetic justice that they turned it into a creampuff move by current gen after all the agony it brought me as a kid. Fucking Wrap.

Re: Why Gen 1 > Everything

Posted by: Bert
Date: 2012-10-13 14:54:13
Every time a genwar occurs this image is posted at least once. And no matter how many times I see it, I still laugh at how fucking happy Charizard looks.

Re: Why Gen 1 > Everything

Posted by: Tsukuu
Date: 2012-10-13 15:53:58
Gen III is my fav. It's funny how sometimes a female Azurill can grow a dick once it evolves.