Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Generation I Glitch Discussion

Hall of Fame - Page 1

Hall of Fame

Posted by: Old_Man
Date: 2013-04-01 10:01:41
So after using MissingNo trick to duplicate items my Hall of Fame on PC is corrupted. I didn't catch Missingno, just battled/ran on him few times. Is there any way to fix the corrupted hall of fame using some other glitch? I've read something about looking at stats of regular pokemon, but it didn't help.

Re: Hall of Fame

Posted by: camper
Date: 2013-04-01 10:09:36
No you can't. Your original Hall of Fame is gone forever. To prevent seeing the glitched HoF though, you can beat the E4 32 times to "flush" out the glitched data.

Posted by: Old_Man
Date: 2013-04-01 10:34:43
That will happen sooner or later since E4 is the only place to train.. But encountering M' will probably corrupt it again, right? Never the less, thanx :)

Posted by: camper
Date: 2013-04-01 10:48:48
Encountering most of the glitch Pokemon with invalid Pokedex number will glitch up the HoF, not just Missingno. and 'M.