Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Generation I Glitch Discussion

A small video I found of some glitch Pokémon of German Yellow - Page 1

A small video I found of some glitch Pokémon of German Yellow

Posted by: Stackout
Date: 2013-12-14 12:52:47
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmVZXWCCPTs

The last part is the most interesting. Something comes out on the opponents side which improperly terminates the player name, saves [therefore corrupting the save], then freezes?

Re: A small video I found of some glitch Pokémon of German Yellow

Posted by: Torchickens
Date: 2013-12-14 13:44:14
I played around with German Yellow a bit and I think the code he was using to battle the Juggler was 01DDDCCF (the German equivalent of 01DDD7CF, to get German codes I believe you can just add 5 to the sixth digit for addresses in this range). This is actually the second Juggler Trainer class; the 'real' one.

Since he left the code on he fought the hex:DD glitch Pokémon. Anyway, after "4, û ë y' ein" (hex: DD) was sent out for me, the game froze but my save file wasn't erased for some reason. Maybe its sprite depends on the memory.