Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Generation I Glitch Discussion

How to make progress glitch in the Yellow version (Only tested in the Spanish ve - Page 1

How to make progress glitch in the Yellow version (Only tested in the Spanish ve

Posted by: Addri Trainer
Date: 2014-05-19 16:39:49
JJ

NEXT…

Re: How to make progress glitch in the Yellow version (Only tested in the Spanish ve

Posted by: hunk
Date: 2014-05-23 21:02:47
This looks like an automated translation and I cannot understand anything. What's the language you speak? Maybe someone can provide with a translation.

Re: How to make progress glitch in the Yellow version (Only tested in the Spanish ve

Posted by: Addri Trainer
Date: 2014-05-24 04:59:03

This looks like an automated translation and I cannot understand anything. What's the language you speak? Maybe someone can provide with a translation.
Sorry! My English is not good and I've helped a pc translator. My language is Spanish, as time has improved the main post, and I make a video of the glitch, thanks.