Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Generation I Glitch Discussion

theory on pkmn blue - Page 1

theory on pkmn blue

Posted by: pokemon_yellow
Date: 2006-11-22 16:55:06

When seen by trainers you haven't beaten, they will see you forever.(bigsupes)   
010063D1   

That is from the pokemon gold+silver GS code archive.If there is a code like this for pokemon red+blue then would'nt you be able to repeat the mew trick over and over again?Even though you could just gameshark millions of mews but..
^_^;;

Re: theory on pkmn blue

Posted by: Tweaker
Date: 2006-11-26 17:22:39
Hmm… I suppose it would, yes, considering you follow all the steps correctly, and as you should… Unless, that is, there are other one-time variables involved in the glitch, in which case, you'd have to find it and reset it as well in order for everything to (I was gonna say work, but then I realized it's not really working if it's a glitch =P) glitch correctly (…that doesn't make sense either. XD).

If I remember the Mew trick right, that MIGHT be all that you'd need to do. I'm not entirely sure, though - try it out and see what you can come up with. Infinite mews FTW!

Posted by: pokemon_yellow
Date: 2006-11-27 18:29:44
but i would need a GS code that so that i can re-battle trainers again :P

Posted by: rjaguar3
Date: 2006-12-09 16:16:31
Couldn't you just lose to the second trainer?  That way he still will not have beaten you.