Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Generation I Glitch Discussion

G/R/B/Y Pokemon trainer - Page 1

G/R/B/Y Pokemon trainer

Posted by: Denny
Date: 2015-07-25 12:20:23
Hi, my name is Denny, Sorry for my bad English but I am from Italy.
Recently I've found this interesting gameshark codes:

[img]http://s27.postimg.org/ln4t9pdyn/Pokemon_trainer_gameshark.jpg[/img]

I think the image above is self explanatory, but if you have questions about these codes, I will try my best to answer to you.

Re: G/R/B/Y Pokemon trainer

Posted by: Krys3000
Date: 2015-07-26 17:11:48
Welcome to GCLF, Denny. Thank you for this interesting table of trainer modifying gameshark codes!

Se hai bisogno di spiegare qualcosa in Inglese e non sai come dire, lo puoi anche dire in Italiano. Mi occuperò del resto  ;)

Posted by: Denny
Date: 2015-07-27 07:35:12

Welcome to GCLF, Denny. Thank you for this interesting table of trainer modifying gameshark codes!

You are welcome!

Se hai bisogno di spiegare qualcosa in Inglese e non sai come dire, lo puoi anche dire in Italiano. Mi occuperò del resto  ;)

Grazie per l'aiuto, voglio comunque provare a scrivere in Inglese… Correggimi pure se scriverò qualche cavolata!!!  ;)

———————————————————————————-

About the Red sprite… I've discovered something new while I was playing a colosseum battle with the tgb dual.
The main character share the same slot with the Rival (19), and, apparently, he has this sprite address: "DE" "6E".
I said apparently, because when I try to use this code in a Single Player battle, it doesn't work.

Posted by: Krys3000
Date: 2015-08-01 06:24:58
Ok  ;D