Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Generation I Glitch Discussion

Invalid sound banks examination - Page 2

Re: Invalid sound banks examination

Posted by: Yeniaul
Date: 2016-07-24 19:20:59
Download TheZZAZZGlitch's debug Yellow hack, grab the debug item from the PC first thing, play until Nigget Bridge, open the debug menu, go to Miscellaneous>Display area TX, change value to $FE, hit A, grab tissues (for ear blood, duh)

Posted by: Yeniaul
Date: 2016-07-24 19:29:47

My father asked me why I like watching games go down in a hellish firestorm of f**k injection corruptions so I exposed him to the harmonious noises of textbox $FE on Route <whatever the hell the route Nugget Bridge is on>. Through his car. At 6 AM. On Volume 99. With my amp as a middleman.

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN.
H
E

A
B
S
O
L
U
T
E

M
A
D
M
A
N.

Well, I certainly try… He deserved it. He flipped my PC's breaker OFF at the exact moment I was saving. And too early, so it wouldn't work right.

Posted by: TheUnReturned
Date: 2016-07-24 22:16:30

Download TheZZAZZGlitch's debug Yellow hack, grab the debug item from the PC first thing, play until Nigget Bridge, open the debug menu, go to Miscellaneous>Display area TX, change value to $FE, hit A, grab tissues (for ear blood, duh)
i record videos with sound off, so I'll never get ear rape BUT I could record the audio :3

Posted by: Spoink
Date: 2016-07-25 08:28:44
I'm not getting the levels of earrape I expected.