Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Generation I Glitch Discussion

All cries for Generation 1 Glitch Pokemon? - Page 1

All cries for Generation 1 Glitch Pokemon?

Posted by: Agile-eagle1994
Date: 2016-10-05 12:08:57
I'm making a Minecraft mod that adds a glitch dimension and glitch Pokemon to inhabit it. I wanted them to use their cries as idle sounds. And I know that the GlitchDex has the cry for each glitch on its page, but it seems like it's broken. I want the cries in .ogg format, because using VisualBoyAdvance to record the cry and then editing the music out with Audacity muffles the cry's sound. I tried this with X-x's cry and although it worked, like I said before, the sound was muffled and slurred, and it was also a bit higher in pitch. It would also help if the fainting sound and the Generation 2 Super effective attack sound could be ripped.
I'm really interested in glitch Pokemon, they're my favorite part of the games. I've attached the muffled version of X-x's cry to my post. (It has to be in .ogg format, otherwise Minecraft won't be able to recognize it natively)