Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Generation I Glitch Discussion

0.4 - Page 1

Posted by: darkdude
Date: 2006-12-10 11:14:40
post here if you have a .4

Re: .4

Posted by: ACE91
Date: 2006-12-10 11:32:49
I'm not sure if I have one on my games currently, but I've caught and released several. I've even used the Q Glitch to combine one with an Abra and then trade it to my Crystal version. If you catch one as a pPkMnp on Yellow and trade it over, it's pretty stable, actually.

Posted by: darkdude
Date: 2006-12-10 11:49:59
WOAH!My .4 just had a type 2!!!!*goes to glitch submissions*

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2006-12-10 14:32:55
I have .4

The reason .4 is so unstable after catching it in the wild is actually Super Glitch. pPkMnp doesn't have Super Glitch, therefore a pPkMnp traded into .4 isn't as unstable.

Posted by: PichuUmbreon
Date: 2006-12-10 14:51:36
I caught .4 before, but only for listening to its Pokedex sounds.

Posted by: boxman
Date: 2007-01-01 12:15:37
I tried to catch one,It had a long long cry the pokedex screen,eventually the game froze while playing some weird music…*rushes off to find a magnaton.."

Posted by: Shiny Charizard Master
Date: 2007-01-05 20:18:34
Well once I caught .4 and it was crazy! I gave him a rare candy and replaced his second move (which was blank) with wing attack. Then he started to evolve. it said Fkhjue is evolving!!! It then goes to show a gitch box evolve into a medapod, then a pidgey evolve into a pidgyotto, then a cubone into a marrowack 5 TIMES! Finally a glitch box evvolving into a glitch box. Now everything was warped on my game, chucks of houses, people, the start menu looked like it split in the middle with one half on one side of the screen and the other half on the other. I went into lavender town and I got trapped by people that appeared -_-' Well I couldn't fly so I had to turn off the game…

Posted by: Tweaker
Date: 2007-01-08 08:05:48

Well once I caught .4 and it was crazy! I gave him a rare candy and replaced his second move (which was blank) with wing attack. Then he started to evolve. it said Fkhjue is evolving!!! It then goes to show a gitch box evolve into a medapod, then a pidgey evolve into a pidgyotto, then a cubone into a marrowack 5 TIMES! Finally a glitch box evvolving into a glitch box. Now everything was warped on my game, chucks of houses, people, the start menu looked like it split in the middle with one half on one side of the screen and the other half on the other. I went into lavender town and I got trapped by people that appeared -_-' Well I couldn't fly so I had to turn off the game…

Hahaha, that sounds awesome. You should try getting a vid of that next time it happens. =P

Date: 2007-01-08 17:14:11
That happens to me as a a result of Super Glitch/"TM Trainer Effect". My guess is that the effect happened when you viewed the attack's name, and persisted even though you overwrote it.

Posted by: Stackout
Date: 2007-01-09 07:37:25
haha Super Glitch can do weird stuff just by looking at it's NAME?

[me=Wack0]wishes their XploderGB hadn't corrupted *sniff*[/me]

Posted by: Shiny Charizard Master
Date: 2007-01-11 18:30:31
Yeah super glitch is crazy! I'm currently trying to get a new .4 pokemon because my file got erased after a bad experience with the ZZZ glitch…
.4 is pretty cool…

Posted by: boxman
Date: 2007-01-28 18:30:15
My .4 has strange move called ":[Block]" It could be the super glitch,but once you finish looking at it in the status screen it leaves behind a white screen and the game freezes.One of my As has the super glitch and the game doesn't freeze like that. Here are some pictures( sorry that they are small,I forgot to enlarge them):

Date: 2007-01-28 21:29:59
Super Glitch has different effects.

If it isn't a "real" move, TM move or Cooltrainer, it's Super Glitch.

Posted by: Master_M
Date: 2007-02-04 22:41:07
Never try to teach this sucker anything.  It glitches your game up to an unnatural extent.

Posted by: m
Date: 2007-02-21 22:13:33
i dunno how to get one but i like all glitches im getting a gameshar tomrrow im geting a gameshrk tomorrow and im gonna hack m ruby to deaaaaaaaaaath yay :D