Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Generation I Glitch Discussion

What are some fun glitches to try out in the English VC Yellow Version? - Page 1

What are some fun glitches to try out in the English VC Yellow Version?

Posted by: Acebob11
Date: 2017-07-07 14:58:18
I've done the glitches with ws m that allow you to get infinite mews or any Generation 1 Pokemon in Pokémon Sun and Moon, so I have ws m, as well as the tools to get any number of any item or pokemon in the game at any level.  I'm very nervous when it comes to glitching, as I don't want to lose my work.  What are some fun, non-harmful glitches I could try out in English Yellow VC?  They can be useful or just funny, I don't care.  I just want to have fun, and don't want to lose or corrupt my save file.

Re: What are some fun glitches to try out in the English VC Yellow Version?

Posted by: ISSOtm
Date: 2017-07-08 10:45:05
Pick a glitch from here, and read the page attentively, it says if the glitch is harmful or not.

There are so many glitches, I can't point out any specific one.