Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Generation I Glitch Discussion

"The Eng Green Server" - Archived Pokemon Green Eng ROM hack research megathread - Page 1

"The Eng Green Server" - Archived Pokemon Green Eng ROM hack research megathread

Posted by: Couldntthinkofaname
Date: 2018-07-08 20:22:32
Parzival and I, along with a few others, have been collecting research in a server on Discord. This server has been occupied with research, primarily in regards to Japanese Gen 1 Pokemon games and ROM hacks.

The server had been abandoned for a few months, and we figure it's best to just unleash everything here. Should organization be necessary, arrangements for that can be made as well.

Re: "The Eng Green Server" - Archived Pokemon Green Eng ROM hack research megathread

Posted by: Parzival
Date: 2018-07-08 20:58:18
To elaborate, the info collected is glitch 'mons and glitch items.

Re: "The Eng Green Server" - Archived Pokemon Green Eng ROM hack research megathread

Posted by: hpoké_coloradohugge
Date: 2018-07-09 03:52:33
Yo. is the server still on? :o

Date: 2018-07-09 06:34:19
It's pretty much dead, which is why we're moving the stuff.

Posted by: hpoké_coloradohugge
Date: 2018-07-09 07:40:28

It's pretty much dead, which is why we're moving the stuff.

Makes a lot of sense.
Please let me know if you need anything from me, guys =)
I have everything i did on that server saved locally on my side also.

Date: 2018-07-09 09:15:58
I have the research rooms as read-only, as I was trying to preserve the research. Might still be useful, though.