Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Generation I Glitch Discussion

Pokemon Yellow Glitch Dimension - Page 1

Pokemon Yellow Glitch Dimension

Posted by: Torchickens
Date: 2007-01-10 12:16:33
To do this enter the code 010226C5 and watch the animation of pikachu after the 1996-XXXX thing.

I've done this before by taking the cartridge halfway out to the side but I've finally got a gameshark code for it now it maybe possible to do it with no gameshark but I don't know how.

I've got a code to do a glitch dimension on tetris by the way  :P
but if you want the code pm me.

Re: Pokemon Yellow Glitch Dimension

Posted by: pokemon_yellow
Date: 2007-01-10 19:12:15
i can try this.
also this reminds me of something on the orginal game boy.you are not able to take out the cartridge when the GB is on.i wonder if someone has taken it out.what a feat.anyway i will try this on my yellow later.does it make the game glitchy because i want my yellow data to be…a little not glitched (even though i have used the GS with it ^^;

Posted by: Torchickens
Date: 2007-01-19 15:22:07
Nope it won't mess up your game because it only happens when you havent load the game save (you gotta watch the intro) It glitches the colours but i don't know what happens if you save them like that so just play the game with weird colours without saving.

I like taking the cartridge out its best on a gameboy advance sp I took pokemon gold out it froze replaced it with godzilla and it went crazy  :D

Posted by: pokemon_yellow
Date: 2007-04-14 21:24:42
if i already tried it well i am again.
;)

update
sweeeet.
but my game froze. :-P