Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Generation I Glitch Discussion

Not sure if this was already shared, but... - Page 1

Not sure if this was already shared, but...

Posted by: J92R
Date: 2019-03-25 14:59:54
Did ya know… someone took the time to export a whole collection of glitch cries and sounds from glitches created in the game?

Here ya go
https://www.mediafire.com/file/bnp0q1jk5snh81d/Pok%25C3%25A9mon_RBY_GBC_Glitch_Cries.zip/file

Re: Not sure if this was already shared, but...

Posted by: Sherkel
Date: 2019-03-25 23:10:06
They were all on the wiki at some point, but I don't know what happened to themTorchickens still has them up, anyway. It's alright, though. In case there's anything new in there by any chance, do you remember where you found that link?

Posted by: J92R
Date: 2019-03-26 08:04:55
Yep, it WAS on deviantart. It was in a pack of like audio dumps of the game's sound effects and such.

Posted by: Ketsuban
Date: 2019-03-29 17:42:47
They better not go back to autoplaying again. >~<

Posted by: Sherkel
Date: 2019-03-29 17:43:55

They better not go back to autoplaying again. >~<
That might be why they weren't put back.

Posted by: Raven Freak
Date: 2019-03-29 20:49:51
I've been wondering why the cries were removed from the wiki. It was one of my favorite features of the old site back when I discovered it. (And the say box. xD You know the one we'd always "get banned" from. :V Ah the good ole days of GCL!)