Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Generation I Glitch Discussion

New Glitch in Yellow - Page 1

New Glitch in Yellow

Posted by: Raventhet.t.ishot
Date: 2007-02-14 23:37:44
I found this really wierd but awesome glitch last night. You need a Game Genie for this to work. Put the code 111-119 in. Get into two battles. (must be wild pokemon battle). In the second battle the music messes up.

Re: New Glitch in Yellow

Posted by: m
Date: 2007-02-21 22:20:47
just one thing that screams at me fake fake fake fake and fakearino!!!!!

Posted by: PichuUmbreon
Date: 2007-02-21 22:25:10
It's pretty believable, after all it's a Game Genie.

Posted by: Stackout
Date: 2007-02-22 09:14:59
Tomorrow evening I'll try and find time to test this on VBA.

Posted by: m
Date: 2007-02-25 21:26:53
i like glitches but this one is FaKeOrInO

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2009-06-01 19:57:12
Bumping this since I just tried this out.

It looks like some old lady in the upper right hand corner.  Dunno if it's really considered anything though, but I've never seen that Overworld sprite so I'm gonna keep a lid on the B word before it's confirmed.

Wait, this seems to change depending on what pokemon you used.  For this one, I used the "SPECIAL" pikachu.

Posted by: Bassmasta
Date: 2009-06-01 21:00:49
Reminds me of what happened to my Blue version. Parts of the ROM gets messed up with this code. But still very interesting, I'll have to try it out with more Pok?mon.

Also, if you talk to Pikachu with this code on, player and NPC sprites on the map will become invisible and if you walk into a wall, you get stuck.

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2009-06-01 23:10:10
Kinda sounds like with in Glitch City. Have you tried to use a Pokemon with Teleport or Fly?