Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Generation I Glitch Discussion

my guide tp red\blue glitch city! - Page 1

my guide tp red\blue glitch city!

Posted by: m
Date: 2007-02-25 20:15:19
as you may not know i just got a blue version i know alot about glitch city so im going to help you survive it! read if you dont want to be stuck or restart your game!:

first always bring a flying pokemon to get out and never go into any of the caves your game will make a VERY loud beeeeeep noise and ur game will freeze also if you see grass or water and you encounter a wild pokemon you might incounter(this havent been prooven) .4 japan symbol or anythin from the glitch dex never cut down the trees or the game will freeze also if you do something you might finding urself walking on water you may beable to walk through walls there but i dunno i just only have misty badge brock badge and lt.surge badge so im still working on it also when you escape glitch city a few things may change like cloned items or something thats all i got for now so stay tuned also please comment :d i hope this guide helped you

Re: my guide tp red\blue glitch city!

Posted by: Bobaloo
Date: 2007-02-25 20:26:45
Why not saving in glitch city with a PKMN that knows fly?

Posted by: m
Date: 2007-02-25 20:27:52
then your file has a 30% change of being erased

Posted by: Bobaloo
Date: 2007-02-25 20:41:37
Crap.

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2007-02-25 20:52:36

then your file has a 30% change of being erased

How do you know this?

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2007-02-25 20:59:32
Actually, I'm going to go ahead and lock this. Knowing you the 30% thing is probably either made up or taken from trsrockin.

You can't encounter Glitch Pokemon in Glitch City.
Cutting down the trees does not freeze your game. The trees simply respawn.

The fact that you have only three badges makes you all the more unreliable. You need HM03 Surf to access Glitch City, and you need the fifth (Koga's) badge to use it.