Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Generation II Glitch Discussion

How turn normal into shiny pkm in G/S - Page 1

How turn normal into shiny pkm in G/S

Posted by: road
Date: 2007-11-28 07:34:43
I WANT TO KNOW HOW I TURN MY NORMAL PKM INTO SHINY, I HAVE LOOK EVERY SITE BUT I COULDNT FIND ANYONE WHO WORKED? IF SOMEBODY KNOWS PLEASE TELL ME AND WHO CAN EXPLAIN ME WAHT IS THE Q GLITCH, THE MISSINGNO GLITC AND HOW TO FIND CELEBI ILL REALLY ENJOY THAT.

Re: How turn normal into shiny pkm in G/S

Posted by: Newo
Date: 2007-11-28 10:12:12
You can't turn a normal pokemon into a shiny just like that, it is possible with the Q trick but I can't remember how it works
To your other points:

Also
[attachimg1]
I thought this was common sense, obviously it isn't.

Posted by: shaggs
Date: 2007-11-28 20:00:30
Okay Zach, for a few days I ignored this
but now everytime someone posts a pic
it says: [IMAGE NOT SHOWN - GEUSTS CANNOT VIEW IMAGES]

can you please fix this?

Posted by: road
Date: 2007-11-29 11:32:25
Ok i understand the tricks, but, what i didnt get it is that how can i know the special status of a pokemon, is the hp, or the spcl atck, spcl dfns?

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2007-12-26 09:57:49

Ok i understand the tricks, but, what i didnt get it is that how can i know the special status of a pokemon, is the hp, or the spcl atck, spcl dfns?
Sp. Attk doesn't exist and neither does Sp. Def in GSC, and it is "fused" into SPECIAL on Red/Blue.

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2007-12-26 12:09:05

Sp. Attk doesn't exist and neither does Sp. Def in GSC, and it is "fused" into SPECIAL on Red/Blue.

Special Attack and Special Defence are in G/S/C

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2007-12-26 16:09:05

Special Attack and Special Defence are in G/S/C
Whoops, I meant the other way around.