Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Generation II Glitch Discussion

Glitch in Crystal version? - Page 1

Glitch in Crystal version?

Posted by: Kiryu
Date: 2008-03-26 15:53:09
I was borrowing my friend's cystal version, and found two really odd things. One, his mailbox was full of letters titled "???" and the game froze when I tried to withdraw one.
Two, when I went to the battle house in Viridian city, I faced a guy with a level 0 Typhlosion. The game froze when I tried to attack.
Any idea why this happened?

Re: Glitch in Crystal version?

Posted by: Zach the Glitch Buster
Date: 2008-04-07 16:51:43
1) This is in the wrong place. This is NOT a glitch submission, merely a question. So look before you post.

2) Any chance he used a game shark?

Posted by: glitchuntress
Date: 2008-04-07 17:01:16
odd, although the pc and the battle house in the 2nd generation have known to be flawed

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2008-04-07 19:25:15

I was borrowing my friend's cystal version, and found two really odd things. One, his mailbox was full of letters titled "???" and the game froze when I tried to withdraw one.
Two, when I went to the battle house in Viridian city, I faced a guy with a level 0 Typhlosion. The game froze when I tried to attack.

These are effects from turning off while saving and PC cloning.

Posted by: Kiryu
Date: 2008-05-06 14:58:26

1) This is in the wrong place. This is NOT a glitch submission, merely a question. So look before you post.

2) Any chance he used a game shark?

1: Sorry. Seemed like the right place.
2: He doesn't have a Gameshark, but AR might have the same effect.

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2008-05-06 15:09:19

These are effects from turning off while saving and PC cloning.