Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Generation II Glitch Discussion

how do I get this - Page 1

how do I get this

Posted by: 549350
Date: 2008-07-31 17:09:53
How do I get missingno. on pokemon silver? I have looked all over the internet and can't find it and it's starting to bug me.

Re: how do I get this

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2008-07-31 17:21:54
::) Missingno isn't on Pokemon silver…

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2008-07-31 17:25:14
Unless you mean get ????? on Silver, you can't.  MissingNo.'s only in G/R/B/Y.

This isn't an introduction so… *moves*

Date: 2008-07-31 17:30:37
The intelligence some members lack is freaky. This one has kept attacking me with PM questions. Now, as for the ????? thing, just Google "Pokemon G/S gameshark codes". Eventually, you'll find a wild Pokemon modifier. You change the –, XX or ?? in the code you get shown into a HEX value. GARY 'M 9,  please explain which HEX digits give Pokemon glitches if you would be kind enough to do so.

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2008-07-31 17:45:40

How do I get missingno. on pokemon silver? I have looked all over the internet and can't find it and it's starting to bug me.

CALL THE GLITCHES BY THEIR REAL NAMES.
That was a topic!

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2008-07-31 22:45:53

The intelligence some members lack is freaky. This one has kept attacking me with PM questions. Now, as for the ????? thing, just Google "Pokemon G/S gameshark codes". Eventually, you'll find a wild Pokemon modifier. You change the –, XX or ?? in the code you get shown into a HEX value. GARY 'M 9,  please explain which HEX digits give Pokemon glitches if you would be kind enough to do so.

There's codes on GCL, there's hexes of glitches on GCL, I think he can find them. :P

But meh.  00, FC-FF

Date: 2008-08-06 04:07:41
Thanks. Now I can mess around with glitches.

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2008-08-06 07:54:13

CALL THE GLITCHES BY THEIR REAL NAMES.
That was a topic!
Nevertheless an old, unstickied one.

If anybody wants which hexes the ?????s and other glitches have just use the big list or the Decamark thread. (????? is 00, FF, FE, FD, FC anyway)