Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Generation II Glitch Discussion

Can someone do me a favor? - Page 1

Can someone do me a favor?

Posted by: glitchhunter09
Date: 2008-09-28 17:51:53
I'm asking this here because it relates to the GSC Glitch Dimension. I was wandering if anyone could per chance take a look into the Palettes a bit. I'm trying to see what palette controls the color change for Ho-Oh on the title screen. I noticed by looking carefully at the neck of the Ho-Oh on the title screen that there is a darker shade of gray on the neck in the shape of the neck stripe. The pallete Ho-Oh uses on the title screen isn't accurate when the glitch Deminsion is active. This makes me wonder if maybe there is another palette in the programming that Ho-Oh can use that is correct. I'd test the Palettes myself but I'm no good with hex. So I wanted to see if anyone was up to the challenge of testing different color palettes on the Gold version title screen. (Maybe on Silver also but I doubt that there is a title screen color palette for Lugia)