Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Generation II Glitch Discussion

A possible new possibility to get ?????. - Page 1

A possible new possibility to get ?????.

Posted by: Torchickens
Date: 2006-08-21 07:12:16
On the UK version of G/S/C if you cheat to get a guy called Johnny Hex 28 I think in your pokegear phone
if you ring him at night he sends a ????? to your PC but unfortunately it restarts the game in a glitch dimension…………………………

Re: A possible new possibility to get ?????.

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2006-09-12 09:02:08
The thing is I am in the UK hm I though the only way to get the ????? Glitch was trade MissingNo. or 'M from R/B  to G/S/C but I never tried this think I will if I can find a MissingNo. on yellow witch is impossible I don't want to glitch up my Red nor Blue again they stopped making the carts here 3 years ago

Posted by: pokemon_yellow
Date: 2006-09-12 09:33:14
Missingno,you can buy them used since
1. I did not even have red or blue because I was like 1.
2. My brother had yellow version,with a GBC cause the GB was relased when he was born.
Solution=BUY IT USED!
I have a ton of used games….

Johnny Hex 28?Thats a nice name.
I wonder why he would trigger that to happen….maybe cause he's JOHNNY WAFFLE! =OOOO

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2006-09-14 11:54:24
:D Aw rats I just remembered my brother got his Red but it was used it had MissingNo. on but he's started again since then >.<