Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Generation II Glitch Discussion

Teru-Sama and Decimark - Page 1

Teru-Sama and Decimark

Posted by: Arceus Trainer
Date: 2009-01-12 09:42:37
My main question-What are they and what do they do?

Re: Teru-Sama and Decimark

Posted by: Axaj
Date: 2009-01-12 10:03:15
Teru-Sama,  if I remember correctly, is the GS ball in G/S.  And the Decamarks are the thousands of glitch pokemon in R/S/E/Fr/Lg.  Next time, look a little bit first.

Posted by: Newo
Date: 2009-01-12 11:57:12

Teru-Sama,  if I remember correctly, is the GS ball in G/S.  And the Decamarks are the thousands of glitch pokemon in R/S/E/Fr/Lg.  Next time, look a little bit first.

Teru-Sama is the placeholder for it I believe, I may be mistaken. Not disagreeing, just confirming.
And Decamark is an abbreviation of ?????????? which is Hex 0000 and hex 019C and beyond

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2009-01-12 14:18:38
Teru-Sama does absolutly nothing.

Posted by: boxman
Date: 2009-01-12 16:05:25
Yeah, what the others have said, Teru-Sama is the PlaceHolder item in G/S.

Decamarks are the Glitches of R/S, basically it stands for 10 Question Marks, as each Decamark has 10 of them in the name.

Posted by: fivex
Date: 2009-01-12 18:12:48

Except for 2 acording to bulbapedia.

Posted by: :56 ERROR
Date: 2009-01-12 23:29:22
Decamarks have thousands of species. And they have names like EARTHQUAKE, NORMAL, and other names that were originally the name of attacks or types.
How many of them freeze the game again?

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2009-01-13 14:20:13

Except for 2 acording to bulbapedia.

Bulbapedia thinks ????????????????! is a decamark varient. :P

Pics please. (Of the effects, not the artical)

Posted by: Bent`
Date: 2009-01-13 21:15:38
The original revision is more informative. Koolboyman added that text about a month after writing an item modification doc over at Pok?community. I attempted to make Teru‐Sama 0x06 usable by changing the byte at offset 0x68C7 to 0xC0, but only got the ?This isn?t the time to use that!? message afterward. Still, with a bit of brute force I made it work:
[img]http://s262.photobucket.com/albums/ii89/iimarckus/1255A0/terusama6.png[/img]

The colors are only wonky because it fades in and out of the screen immediately.