Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Generation II Glitch Discussion

Teru-Sama - Page 1

Teru-Sama

Posted by: IttyBitty
Date: 2009-06-07 21:37:37
I'm not sure if I'm following truth or rumor about this one…

I have a Teru-Sama in my English Silver. I got it from doing the 'Box 13' trick with (I think) my Blue on Stadium 2. The trick landed me with a Ditto that, when traded to Silver, was holding a Teru-Sama.
I've heard rumor that this 'Teru-Sama' is the Japanese version of the GS ball. I've also heard that this Teru-Sama can somehow be made into the GS ball to activate the Celebi in Ilex forest thing. But Kurt doesn't seem to know it exists.
Is it good for anything other than money (it sells at a high price, anyway…)?

Re: Teru-Sama

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2009-06-07 21:42:53
The Teru-Sama does nothing. It is not a GS Ball in any version, and it does not have anything to do with Celebi.

Posted by: shaggs
Date: 2009-06-07 21:44:37
It is the place holder for items. Also the rumor about it being the japanese GS Ball is false. Kurt won't accept it nomatter what for the above two reasons. Hope I cleared that up.

Date: 2009-06-07 22:01:20
Hm. Well, that explains a lot. ::) *heads for pokemart to get big bucks* Thanks.

Edit: Wait, this is odd…I gave the Teru-Sama to my Persian and traded it to Crystal. Now the Teru-Sama is a Clear Bell. O.o''' Now I have 2 Clear Bells on Crystal…and I can't give it back to Silver (crap, no big bucks for me).

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2009-06-08 05:12:39
The Teru-Sama you had must share the same HEX slot as the Clear Bell. Anyway, I would think it a lot cooler to keep it than to sell it. How much is it worth?

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2009-06-08 05:47:13
I know there is a code, to buy "Teru-Sama", from the Pokemart. If I remember correctly, you get a Clear Bell from the Sage's in the top of the non-burnt tower to go see Ho-Oh.

Date: 2009-06-08 09:17:07

The Teru-Sama you had must share the same HEX slot as the Clear Bell. Anyway, I would think it a lot cooler to keep it than to sell it. How much is it worth?

I don't remember how much exactly, but I know it was worth a crapload of money just for one. Knew I should've cloned it before trading… :P
I don't need 2 Clear Bells…