Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Generation II Glitch Discussion

Halp? - Page 1

Halp?

Posted by: Meepy
Date: 2009-12-27 18:43:43
Been replaying Crystal lately. Tried the cloning glitch with my Eevee and masterball. Whenever I try to open the box I cloned it in, my game locks up. Thankfully I was cautious and put it in the last box, which I'll probably never use.

Just wondering, what went wrong or how can I fix it, if that's possible?

Also, sorry if I posted this in the wrong section. I looked at the index, this seemed the most appropriate place for it.

Re: Halp?

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2009-12-27 20:26:41
I think you've created a more glitchy than usual bad clone which is VERY VERY VERY rare to do with the cloning glitch…  You're probably never going to get that Eevee and masterball back. :(

Posted by: Alagos
Date: 2009-12-28 02:59:57
I think sometimes the Move function helped me to withdraw glitched pokemons, but if you don't want to mess your game you'll probably better leaving it there.

Posted by: Meepy
Date: 2009-12-28 22:34:47
As it turns out, there was a clone of the Eevee with the masterball in a different box. I honestly don't know how it got there :\