Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Generation II Glitch Discussion

Itsly (G/S/C Glitch) - Page 1

Itsly (G/S/C Glitch)

Posted by: Wild Oak Appeared
Date: 2006-11-12 13:24:05
Did anyone ever hear about the Itsly glitch with the Parasect sprite?

Re: Itsly (G/S/C Glitch)

Posted by: philip1992
Date: 2006-11-12 13:46:36
I thinks it fake.

Date: 2006-11-12 18:23:08
>:( Its seriously real. Go to google and type in either:

Pokemon Gold Itsly Glitch
Pokemon Silver Itsly Glitch
Pokemon Crystal Itsly Glitch (I dont know if the Itsly glitch was fixed for Crystal)

Look for screenies of it…

Date: 2006-11-12 18:29:34
sorry for double posting but i got screenshots of itsly evolving into forretress…

[img]http://C:\My Documents\My Pictures\ilsty1.png[/img][img]http://C:\My Documents\My Pictures\ilsty2.png[/img][img]http://C:\My Documents\My Pictures\ilsty3.png[/img]

If these images don't appear go to the Mysterious G/S Missingno. section on trsrockin.com to see Itsly. (towards the bottom)

Posted by: PokemonPichu
Date: 2006-11-12 21:11:49
It can be seen as a Pokedex glitch. Abwayax himself found it.

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2006-11-13 21:11:32
I discovered Ilsty myself and it was on profglitch.tk (my old site) before someone sent it to trsrockin. The Glitch Unowns are also from profglitch.tk.

You should attach the pics to your post. We can't see pictures in your My Documents folder. >>;

Posted by: Torchickens
Date: 2006-11-16 17:43:01
You Do The Unown Modifier With A Value Of 1B I Think.

After The Evolution The Game Restarts And The Game Will Always Ask You To Reset The Time Everytime You Play. Oh And On Crystal The Game Will Just Say Pokemon Crystal This Cartridge Is Only For Use On The Gameboy Colour.

Date: 2006-11-16 22:57:20

After The Evolution The Game Restarts And The Game Will Always Ask You To Reset The Time Everytime You Play. Oh And On Crystal The Game Will Just Say Pokemon Crystal This Cartridge Is Only For Use On The Gameboy Colour.

Since when did you talk like that?!

Date: 2006-11-16 22:59:30

Apparently He Talks Like That Now.

Date: 2006-11-17 11:23:33

I discovered Ilsty myself and it was on profglitch.tk (my old site) before someone sent it to trsrockin. The Glitch Unowns are also from profglitch.tk.

You should attach the pics to your post. We can't see pictures in your My Documents folder. >>;

Oh sorry.

Date: 2006-11-17 19:59:22

sorry, that kind of talking really annoys me. it'd be much better if you just talked no-caps like this… Or like this.

Posted by: Stackout
Date: 2006-11-18 13:31:10

I discovered Ilsty myself and it was on profglitch.tk (my old site) before someone sent it to trsrockin.

Oh and BTW, I sent it to trsrockin.

Date: 2006-11-21 18:51:29
You could have at least mentioned where you got it from.