Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Generation II Glitch Discussion

How do you encouter the ????? Glitch on G/S/C? - Page 1

How do you encouter the ????? Glitch on G/S/C?

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2006-11-27 05:29:13
OK I've been wondering how do you encounter the ????? Glitch on G/S/C? I've seen screenshots if it when I look for it on the Internet, and I've gotten far on my Gold (Last time I checked), and how do I encounter this Glitch? I'm interested in finding this Glitch as I am with Yellow MissingNo. (Dunno where my Yellow is ><) I'd thought to get/see the ????? Glitch was send over 'M/MissingNo. from R/B but I've heard you can't trade MissingNo./'M to G/S/C I screw with my Silver sometimes to find out how did I first enter Glitch City without me doing anything. All I did was put in my cart as a normal Pokemon Trainer would, then it loaded up OK Ho-Oh was in colors so I went to continue, and it was werid there was numbers buildings mixed patches of water everything that is in Glitch City I never moved so I turned off my Gold then I tried my Silver the same so I turned them both off as I checked them over they seem OK I tried again everything was back to normal, I use my brothers old cheat cart to find any Pokemon in the wild so all I kept finding was Shiny Celebi's nothing else so I got fed up with that as I went I turned off my game restarted my Silver again not played it since but I looked into my files as I remember the old screenshot I found of a website I can't remember where a trainer seen the ????? Glitch and I want to find it catch him/her and find out what it can do I'm a Glitch Hunter well more like a MissingNo. Glitch Hunter he's all I've been after over the years since my brother died last week and today is his funeral I want to find other Glitches but I don't want to screw up our well now mine game carts I can if I get a Used Red and Blue screw around with 'em to find more Glitches and learn more about them, so how do I encounter this Glitch I'll find my old Gold later and find out where I last was.

Re: How do you encouter the ????? Glitch on G/S/C?

Posted by: PokemonPichu
Date: 2006-11-27 19:38:48
For Pokemon Gold and Silver, use 01??EDD0 and 00 or FC-FF.

Re: How do you encouter the ????? Glitch on G/S/C?

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2006-11-28 02:43:32
Ah right I had to restart my Gold it kept screwing up so I had to restart ugh >< Silver I dunno I can't remember where I last was I'll test it on Silver since that seems to screw up more than my Gold