Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Generation II Glitch Discussion

GSC item morphing due to poison? - Page 1

GSC item morphing due to poison?

Posted by: Yeniaul
Date: 2016-03-27 13:01:50
I have been playing Silver and just before Bugsy, I went to the PKMNCenter because poison. Nothing weird about that. What is weird is all of a sudden my Nugget is replaced by an item called "?" that cannot be tossed, used or given. It has a selling price of 19660. Anyone know WTF just happened?

Re: GSC item morphing due to poison?

Posted by: Krys3000
Date: 2016-03-27 13:29:04
That item is the item of hex ID 00, one of the rare non-usual items not being a teru-sama. You can get it through glitches, but it normally never just pops out from one legit item. This is really weird, but probably is an "individual glitch" if you never used any glitch.

Re: GSC item morphing due to poison?

Posted by: Yeniaul
Date: 2016-03-28 13:37:52
The only thing I can think of that would cause this is the fact my GBA has a nearly-unusable slot. Other than that, no reason comes to mind. No cheats, no glitches, no tilting. Although I am happy about a near 15k sale increase xD