Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Generation II Glitch Discussion

change name and trainer id with coin case ace? - Page 2

Re: change name and trainer id with coin case ace?

Posted by: forsyz
Date: 2017-07-25 04:52:24
yellow

Posted by: ISSOtm
Date: 2017-07-26 06:48:40
Yeah, there's an error in Torchicken's post : the Yellow setup modifies party Pokémon #1.

Posted by: forsyz
Date: 2017-08-15 07:10:47
i used this with the coin case memory editor to test but the ot of the Pokemon in first box will not change 9rAD?a can edit pokemon in party but its not working with Pokemon in current box and i can't get the id i want on a pokemon in my party its wrong i write the first byte then the second but the numbers not what i want i did  !/XZSZ and !/YZs9 but the id is not 
11219 guess somethings wrong with this list https://pastebin.com/4ZDpQXGe then because i tried doing other ids and they worked. Seems s9 is turning it to b1 and not d3 idk why edit forgot to use the one with the comma but im still having a problem editing mons ot in pc box with B00286- 9rAC?a