Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Generation II Glitch Discussion

ACE g/s virtual console command help - Page 1

ACE g/s virtual console command help

Posted by: TheNuclearGamerr
Date: 2017-10-05 20:45:04
Ok first off let me say I ❤️ this site. Such a vast depository of helpful info. Now my question as stated has to do with ACE command examination. More specifically I have been able to use pc items and a quagsire with protein and return as his first move to make a memory editor. A common thing I think among ACE users. Now I know changing box 9's name to !/ points to the first pokemon in my party. I would like to know is there any way to alter its moves to make them something else. For example chancey is my lead pokemon, and I'd like to change its 1st move to present. Is there a way to do this using the setup I have? 

TL;DR what's the box 9 name code to alter the first move slot of the first pokemon in my party.