Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Generation II Glitch Discussion

Coin case alternative in Crystal? - Page 1

Coin case alternative in Crystal?

Posted by: Bubberducky
Date: 2018-11-16 20:56:53
Hello. I have recently been doing a play-through of pokemon Crystal, and recently got access to Kanto. I was hellbent on completing the pokedex in this game single handedly like I did in R/B because I thought I could glitch all the pokemon I needed through the celebi glitch, although it doesn't seem like I can get pokemon this way because I can't find a way of getting a level 0 bad clone. I know in G/S you can get all 251 pokemon through the coin case glitch, but crystal doesn't have this. Is there an alternative coin case like solution for crystal? Thank you in advance.

Re: Coin case alternative in Crystal?

Posted by: Krys3000
Date: 2018-11-17 10:26:48
Hello,

Your thread is not in the good forum. Someone will probably put it in glitch discussions.
However to answer your question you can read this guide which contains the informations you need :)

Re: Coin case alternative in Crystal?

Posted by: Sherkel
Date: 2018-11-18 12:16:44
Gonna lock this, considering there's a megathread for any questions related to 2nd Gen ACE, which Krys linked.