Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Generation II Glitch Discussion

How to transfer my coin case glitch Mewtwo in poke transporter? Chang ID? - Page 1

How to transfer my coin case glitch Mewtwo in poke transporter? Chang ID?

Posted by: vesh88
Date: 2020-03-26 02:25:43
Hi there.

So I used this method to hatch a Mewtwo (and also the Celebi, exact same as vid besides different code for Mewtwo instead of Mew) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUWh9vVSgtE

Did this on the 3DS virtual console

I've been trying to search around if there's any possible way to get it through to poke transporter into pokebank. Saw on this old post about changing the Pokemons ID https://forums.glitchcity.info/index.php?topic=8091.msg207177#msg207177 I got that done but I believe this would only work for Mew, using an event Mew ID??
Is there a way to change the ID to say what my ones on my Pokemon Yellow version are? - 11345.

If so, would I then need to somehow change trainer ID?? Below that link of that old post the same user then puts codes for trainer ID to match. I did that but still says OT as my name (no idea if it worked) but still couldn't transport, I assume as it only works for an event Mew with that process

Re: How to transfer my coin case glitch Mewtwo in poke transporter? Chang ID?

Posted by: Torchickens
Date: 2020-03-27 14:05:41
The Trainer ID and OT shouldn't matter for Mewtwo. However, yes for Mew you need OT "GF" (or ge-furi in katakana for JP versions only) and ID 22796 (Mew is just a special exception as it was only released for special VC distribution releases). Does the Mewtwo have legal moves and is it at least Level 70? It seems like something simple but easy to overlook, as Bank does/has checked those things. Hope this helps. ^^

Re: How to transfer my coin case glitch Mewtwo in poke transporter? Chang ID?

Posted by: vesh88
Date: 2020-03-28 23:00:04

The Trainer ID and OT shouldn't matter for Mewtwo. However, yes for Mew you need OT "GF" (or ge-furi in katakana for JP versions only) and ID 22796 (Mew is just a special exception as it was only released for special VC distribution releases). Does the Mewtwo have legal moves and is it at least Level 70? It seems like something simple but easy to overlook, as Bank does/has checked those things. Hope this helps. ^^

Thanks for the reply. Yep the moves are legal, but not level 70, so that makes sense!