Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Generation III Glitch Discussion

Lost In time - Page 1

Lost In time

Posted by: boxman
Date: 2007-03-03 16:08:39
I'm a friend of boxman and I have a problem with my firered version. After beating the elite four 12 times it said lorele was gone again I went back to one island to find that the
sapphire in my trade machine was gone, even though half the people acted like it still happened half the people didn't. I looked though every nook and cranny of the islands,
but still no dice. somehow my game went back in time and froze in time. Please help me!

Re: Lost In time

Posted by: Hydrall
Date: 2007-03-06 17:16:39

"Back in time"? This is obviously fake. I've beaten the Elite 4 twelve times, no problem.  And the sapphire won't disappear. So don't even try it. This is fake.

Posted by: ACE91
Date: 2007-03-07 09:50:29
This isn't necessarily fake. It could be a corrupted game cartridge. Logically, this glitch could happen–if certain bits are flipped in the save data, then the game will think you haven't found Lorelei or the Sapphire yet. I don't know what to say about this; the only way to restore your game to normal may be to alter the save file with a Gameshark or Action Replay.

Posted by: m
Date: 2007-03-07 18:55:58
i belive ace91 i but i dunno how it happened did u do any glitchs with a gameshark or actin reaplay

how do i get missingo in emrald fr lg without a gameshark???

Posted by: PichuUmbreon
Date: 2007-03-08 19:16:13
I'm sure Missingno. doesn't exist in FRLG.

Date: 2007-03-09 00:27:56
no i mean that black circle thingy named ?????????? or just ?

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2007-03-09 00:28:53
Gameshark.

Date: 2007-03-09 00:31:06
um how do you get that thing on the grass is it a code becuase i dont know

heres my theresong: alas too alas tee alas too alas tah alas too alas teeeeeeeeeeeeee yaaaaaaaay!! m for president

Posted by: Bluelatios
Date: 2007-03-09 14:45:27
speaking of messed up games, my blue version is experiencing amnesia. what i mean is,somehow, i cant get any wild pokemon to appear! i dont know how it happened i just know that i cant do no more ditto trick *sobs*! but i have a BLUE ROM (muahahaha) and roms usually dont get corrupted so thats good!

Posted by: Glitch King Missingno.
Date: 2007-03-11 00:18:34
Interesting… I have had the same problem after attempting th Q glitch in Red version. I know some people who would love to have that problem, but before having all 151 or after beating the game, that could be bad. Try trading with GSC. That could help.