Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Generation III Glitch Discussion

the possiblitys of geting that thing called ? with the ? inside that black circl - Page 1

the possiblitys of geting that thing called ? with the ? inside that black circl

Posted by: m
Date: 2007-03-09 00:43:34
is this possible of finding it randomly?

Re: the possiblitys of geting that thing called ? with the ? inside that black circl

Posted by: Torchickens
Date: 2007-03-10 15:35:28
I don't think it is possible, those who find it probally have got a game cheating device code on, or a hacked/bootleg/damaged game.

Re: the possiblitys of geting that thing called ? with the ? inside that black circl

Posted by: Papa Doc
Date: 2007-03-12 00:36:05
it is possible,but its rarer to find than a shiny pokemon.

Posted by: Newo
Date: 2007-03-13 14:35:15
It is possible. The game might corrupt randomly making you find one. Most likely in your PC :P

Posted by: DavidJCobb
Date: 2007-03-25 17:10:57
1. The Pokemon of which you speak is called "??????????". "?" is a seperate glitch Pokemon whose sprite resembles a blocky "??".

2. I think it's possible, but I don't feel like speculating on the chances (although they're probably very low.)