Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Generation III Glitch Discussion

Can someone tell me what the f&ck this is - Page 1

Can someone tell me what the f&ck this is

Posted by: RPBnimrod
Date: 2007-11-28 03:02:12
I found this picture somewhere on the internet and don't know what the f&ck it is. Could someone please tell me what the f&ck it is!!!

Re: Can someone tell me what the f&ck this is

Posted by: Newo
Date: 2007-11-28 10:14:49
It is a picture where the opponent 000 has been corrupted by a glitch or hacking.

Posted by: Zach the Glitch Buster
Date: 2007-11-28 19:36:37

I found this picture somewhere on the internet and don't know what the f&ck it is. Could someone please tell me what the f&ck it is!!!

Two things.
1) Swearing is allowed FYI
2) Please look before you post. It's apparent that this does not belong here, or is better fitted to be in somewhere like glitch discussions.

*moved*

Posted by: RPBnimrod
Date: 2007-11-28 21:43:10
Sorry about the bad placement, could you tell me how to send this to the right place please? :???:

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2007-11-29 10:28:26

It's probably a hack.

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2007-11-29 16:12:13

Sorry about the bad placement, could you tell me how to send this to the right place please? :???:
Only admins can move threads. Just put it in the correct place next time.